Thread: Evaluation of DAP free version compared to Free Download Manager

Evaluation of DAP free version compared to Free Download Manager

I have been testing Download Accelerator Plus free version for a few days. Here is my evaluation of DAP free version compared to Free Download Manager.

FDM did not increase download speeds, it just kept it stable, but while using DAP, the download speeds have been increased considerably. Consumes lesser resources (RAM) than FDM. A huge problem with FDM is that when downloading a file it consumes nearly the entire bandwidth, impacting the browsing speed. I have used DAP in the past and was not happy then, it used to crash often.

I must say, i am impressed, the latest version runs smoothly and does what it is supposed to, "Accelerate the download speed" without flaws. Will provide more feedback soon.

I hope the premium version of DAP is even better.

Avinash Guest

RE: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

yes it is. Also, I got a giveaway of DAP premium version soon with few licenses not more. So stay tuned.

May be you should have made the feedback in a different thread and software section.

RE: Which software's Should come as Freebie in Giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    yes it is. Also, I got a giveaway of DAP premium version soon with few licenses not more. So stay tuned.

May be you should have made the feedback in a different thread and software section.
    I could have started a new thread, but i have been testing it out for a few days only. Need time to observe it. I just posted my evaluation so others can try it out and share the experience. Will post a more detailed feedback later this week.

PS: Im also going to test the beta version of DAP 9.4. (As usual like i do with all softwares) :-)