Thread: A Room for Translation

Lightbulb A Room for Translation

Hi,
    I have got an idea.

What if we create a new thread to inform each others about translation projects? Doing translation is another legal way to get full license of a software without charges. No need to push your luck, you are certainly rewarded if your work is accepted. Moreover, you support the developer more than just winning it from a taken for granted giveaway.

Any members can share information regarding any software he/she knows which opens for translation and/or into what language it is not translated yet. Members that happen to be able to talk a certain same language may even tag team to work a project (if allowed by the license term).

What do you say?

Sounds like a good idea to help developers, software users

A suggestion to help Non-English members of the forum:

I think we can also help members who don't post in English.
    You can find many threads here where the members use the translator to ask for help or post about a promo

For example, if you know German and you happen to see a thread where a German member is asking for help you can post in their own language and also provide an English translation.

This way they would understand you better, since the translator plugin is not always accurate.

It really sounds good and it's worhtwhile to try!

Interesting and a practical idea Corker. Good. If we are successful at this then we can become a part of great forum, so first thing... start attracting developers...

Positive responses from you guys have encouraged my idea.

So, who wants to start the thread? I am not sure where to put the thread myself. I already came across a few offerings on my way here. And it's involving the reputable names in the business!

Można znaleźć wiele wątków tutaj gdy członkowie korzystają tłumacz prosić o pomoc
    [lang=pl]Jestem winny - przyznaję się.
    I piszę to w języku polskim. [/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by ToGor View Post
    [lang=pl]Jestem winny - przyznaję się.
    I piszę to w języku polskim. [/lang]
    You don't have to feel guilty about it.

I can always use Google Translate to understand it and help you

I also agree...

Avi could create a new sub-forum or a sticky post....