Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitdefender antivirus+firewall

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Well, if we have someone who uses Bitdefender IS they would have tell you rightly, but unfortunately most of us don't use it. So...... Why don't you try it and tell us if its good or not?

I am using BIS 2010/2011 its working fine for me since last 1 and half year . the only issue is i you have large data like me 1.5 tb full hdd it will take 3-4 hours for deep clean scan and around 2 -3 for fulll system scan .it may vary from config spec.

Quote Originally Posted by fxarena View Post
    I am using BIS 2010/2011 its working fine for me since last 1 and half year . the only issue is i you have large data like me 1.5 tb full hdd it will take 3-4 hours for deep clean scan and around 2 -3 for fulll system scan .it may vary from config spec.

still good for 1.5tb HDD..thanks for sharing this info

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    still good for 1.5tb HDD..thanks for sharing this info
    latest update just reinstalled my whole system and did a system scan ( both deep and full ) maximum time is 1 hour and 25 minAttachment 162Attachment 163 .

Avast is better than bit defender.

avibky: I recommend you to stay with BitDefender Antivirus as its detection rate is much more better than those most common used Antivirus softwares. The system resources required is higher but it is worthwhile since it really protects your pc and keeps it in utmost and maximum safety and security. But you have to install Firewall as well which you can try your luck to take part in niroop giveaway on Online Armor Personal Firewall.

hakah i got a bdis license key actually im worried about net slowdown by bitdefenders f/w

[lang=ru]Плохо работает с исключениями[/lang]

well avibky don't worry about your net it will work as usual , i have a 2 mbps connection(BSNL) and i am getting 200+ download speed on my system

I had a couple of licenses for BitDefender AV and the suite but when I tried it on XP SP3 it made my system crawl...so I abandoned it. Not tried it in Win7 yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12