Thread: system mechanic error plz help?

Cool system mechanic error plz help?

hi
    friends,,

last sunday i read a highly positive review of System Mechanic 9 in UK’s largest newspaper, which calls it “better than ever” and praises as “the equivalent of peeling back the past two years of a PC’s life.” Reviewer notes that “the beauty of System Mechanic is that it brings all digital housekeeping routines together as one, easy-to-use program.”
    then i buy it through on online website with a fantastic discount.the overall performance is awesome.
    after installing it i formatted my d drive then i am unable to handle it properly.

Now problem is that, whenever i open up system mechanic, it says "system status is good. 1 problem is lowering your system's overall status." then i click "repair now", nd after that, i click "repair now" again. system mechanic tries to repair it, and then a screen pops up.
    "An error has occurred in the script on this page.
    Line: 1
    Char: 1
    Error: An invalid character was found in text content.
    Line: 4
    ?
    Code: 0
    URL:res://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5Ciol…
    I entered the URL in Internet Explorer 7 and this page came up with all the wrong info. I have System Mechanic 7.
    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I HAVE REINSTALLED IT BUT STILL THERE IS PROBLEM

Try uninstalling it with Revo uninstaller
    Last edited by Ashwin; 05-04-11 at 12:33 PM.

System Mechanic 7 is very old.

check this link:

When you use optimization software or cleaning tool you must be careful! Because it will delete your system files or system registry by mistake. Then you will get a big

trouble.

Even can't start your PC. You've to reset your OS. The better way to improve your PC performance is to upgrade your PC hardware instead of using optimization software.

Using optimization software can't improve your PC obviously.