Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Review + Giveaway of Diskeeper 2011 Professional with HyperFast

[lang=pl]Świetna sprawa[/lang]

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

[lang=pl]Używam obecnie WinUtilities[/lang]

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

[lang=pl]Kiedyś używałem w wersji Free i byłem bardzo zadowolony.[/lang]

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

[lang=pl]Chciałbym zobaczyć czy jest wersja polska programu[/lang]

[lang=pl]A to zrzut z ekranu[/lang]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

Please count me in for this multi-purpose and stand alone software............

Most of you are not following the rules. Please check the rules and follow them else you wont be counted for the draw.

cool beans

I would love to win this -- hm, I have a 70% fragmented drive, lol, so if it can solve this it would be a miracle. I was just using windows default defrag, but that didn't work so... I would agree the interface is a bit confusing, i'd love to have all the options and tools to use on one page. thanks for giveaway.

Attachment 211

[lang=pl]Używam JetDrive Pro. Nie mam szans na Diskeeper /nie dam zrzutu ekranu - po co instalować demo?/. Wiem, że Diskeeper jest dobry. Chcę wygrać, ale zasady nie pozwalają.
    Powodzenia dla innych w losowaniu. [/lang]

I currently use Puran Defrag, although i'm always testing out different defraggers to look for better performance. would love to have a shot at the Pro version of Diskeeper! I have used the DK trial version before, a couple of years ago, i remember it being a bit of a resource hog, so my suggestion (if it hasn't already been fixed by now) is to reduce the processing load of the program.

Thanks for the giveaway Grr, you rock!Attachment 212

Wonderful. Please count me in. BIG THANKS

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Thanks Grr

Nice giveaway and review. Please count me in.

I currently use TuneUp Utilities for defragmentation but it only does its job when I click it, unlike diskeeper.

I've attached the report image, maybe it's too big, I can resize it if it's needed.

I've just installed the software and have 2 suggestions: 1) make the option to install it as a trial more accessible, I had to choose I already bought it, then more options when it couldn't find the license file and finally choose install as a trial. 2) On the report it doesn't suggest me to activate I-FAAST even though I've activated automatic defragmentation on my NTFS volumes; it should suggest me to activate it as it can improve the volumes' performance.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast