Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Review + Giveaway of Diskeeper 2011 Professional with HyperFast

If you haven't already save the installer which was downloaded, in case you wanna re-install it
    Right now I'm not using the PC where I installed the software but I'm pretty sure the download manager saved the installer on the folder that I chose.

1. Reset password and was given my registration number
    Do you use that number for something on your PC? or is it just in case you need technical support (I thought the registration was only to get the support) ?

Got nothing like reset passowrd, etc from the one sent to me my Mike..
    just a download link with embedded license..

although I had to do online activation..

Just some information I read about the activation.
    Registering Diskeeper

After the Diskeeper installation is complete, you may be given the option to register your Diskeeper purchase online. Be sure to register your Diskeeper purchase to receive the free 90 days of technical support included with Diskeeper.
    Diskeeper Activation

You must activate Diskeeper after the installation. This process is simple and fast, and it helps ensure you are running a legitimate copy of Diskeeper. Diskeeper activation requires an active Internet connection, but the activation process is quick and easy to complete.
    Diskeeper is primarily designed as a "Set It and Forget It"® disk defragmenter. In order to accomplish this goal, it creates a Windows service, which facilitates communication between the operating system and the individual components that make up Diskeeper. The service allows Diskeeper to run in the background while other applications are running. As long as your operating system is up and running, Diskeeper can defragment your disks, whether you are logged on or not.
    After installation, the Diskeeper service starts automatically each time your computer is restarted. The Diskeeper service runs all the time, whether or not defragmentation is occurring. This service consumes negligible system resources, and in most cases will never need to be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Got nothing like reset passowrd, etc from the one sent to me my Mike..
    just a download link with embedded license..

although I had to do online activation..
    The reset password was a totally manual operation on my part.

Registration told me I already had an acct with specified email address (on my old machine, I had tried a trial version: the account had a phone number from 2 yrs ago.)

I never noticed the online activation; probably occurred during the registration proces.

Thank you ! please count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by noman.fayez View Post
    Thank you ! please count me in!
    This giveaway is over. I am closing this thread

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567