Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Test your internet connection speed and post here

Thanks grr but if you had clicked on the "share this result" button then you would have got it in more organized fashion as posted my me,video and Raghav.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks grr but if you had clicked on the "share this result" button then you would have got it in more organized fashion as posted my me,video and Raghav.
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by video View Post
    I was kidding, that is the average speed at my work-place, and yes.. it's optic fibre, i work in IT Managment
    That's pretty impressive speeds, but being that it is from your work place and fiber optics I can understand why. I wish I could get speeds like that at home!

Apparently Roadrunner is going to be having Wide-band internet soon. I can't wait to check that out. I talked to their support team and they are still unsure of when it will be available as a service and the ones I talked to didn't seem to know much about what types of speeds you could get.

And this is form my home... its not fiber but it does it's job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by video; 15-04-11 at 05:15 AM.

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/.../speedtest.png

Colombo's (Sri Lanka) server is closer to my location, but ping is very slow.
    So I chose the Mumbai server

got 7.4 mbps on my 3G the other day when i tested it. I tested my speed in the site and was pleased with that speed. They does not use Flash or any external programs/add-ons to run these speed tests and test the actual browsing speed.

I got 7.4 mbps on my 3G the other day when i tested it. I tested my speed in the site ScanMySpeed.com and was pleased with that speed. They does not use Flash or any external programs/add-ons to run these speed tests and test the actual browsing speed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast