Thread: What's New in Norton Internet Security 2012

What's New in Norton Internet Security 2012

Thought all you Norton fans would like to read up about their new Beta released products.

We at Norton are very excited to share the Beta release for Norton Internet Security and Norton Antivirus 2012 products with you. Below are descriptions of the new features and great enhancements provided with this release.

Try it now and receive a special discount on the full version once the beta ends!
    Norton Internet Security 2012 - Beta:

Norton AntiVirus 2012 - Beta:
    Last edited by Mike; 16-04-11 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Mike for this valuable information. I have no faith in Norton as it blocks my IP after their software installaion. Their Support Team found no way to fix it online and thus giving it up thereafter.

Thanks for the update Mike! I just bought NIS 2011 I hope they do like they did with NIS 2010 and let you have the free upgrade when the final product is released.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 18-04-11 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Thanks for the update Mike! I just bought NIS 2011 I hope they do like they did with NIS 2010 and let you have the free upgrade when the final product is released.
    yep, that's a usual practice....as NIS2012 is coming sometime mid-2011...

I uninstalled KIS 2011 installed NIS 2012 beta, so far so good. Fast easy install. I'll report if I find anything positive/negative about the Beta. They will e-mail you your key when you download it. You get 14 days to try it, then you can choose to extend it and update new beta builds as they become available. The Beta expires in Sept. 2011.

Norton released a Beta update today version 19.0.0.108. For those using the beta, you should receive a notification from NIS in your taskbar. Just click on the notification and it will download and install the update.