Thread: Spybot S&D Skins

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spybot S&D Skins

As requested by Ashwin, I've created 2 Skin installers for Spybot S&D using Setup Factory 9.

These are installers and will automatically install the skin for you, without the user having to manually put the files in the proper directories.

If you'd like, create a restore point before installing.

The files have been scanned with NIS 2012, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Malwarebytes, and SuperAntiSpyware and is virus and Malware-free. (I created it for our members, so the files are completely safe).

Please feel free to do your own scan on the files before installing.

The program also has a built in uninstaller if you wish to uninstall the skin.

Please give it a try and leave feedback.

Installation Instructions:

1) Close Spybot S&D

2) Run Adagio Edition Setup.exe (Please note the default install directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Skins - however if you chose a different install directory for your Spybot S&D installation such as C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Skins\ please select that directory in setup when prompted.

3)Once installation has completed, open Spybot S&D. To use the skin you have to select it in the Spybot S&D settings. Go to
    Settings-->Skins and select Adagio Edition from the drop-down menu.

Screenshot
    Attachment 239

Please note your taskbar may look different since I am using a custom windows theme

Download here:

The second Skin is Dark Edition v2.1

Follow the same installation instructions as above for Adagio Edition except in
    Settings-->Skins in Spybot, select Dark Edition from the drop-down menu. (Installation instructions are also included in both .zip files in the Readme)

Screenshot:
    Attachment 240

Download here:

Enjoy!

Adagio Edition v2.0 with updated black text per Ashwin's request.

*Please note, I changed the default install directory to C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Skins per Ashwin's feedback. If your Spybot installation directory is different, please select it when prompted in setup.

Screenshot:
    Attachment 245

Download Here:

Last edited by Jeremy; 25-04-11 at 07:14 AM.