Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blacklist for Giveaway's at Avinashtech Blog

May I know why did I include in the blacklist and I didn't win in the giveaway. And I don't receive the license. So why do I give feedback if I didn't know I win?

Quote Originally Posted by vhick View Post
    May I know why did I include in the blacklist and I didn't win in the giveaway. And I don't receive the license. So why do I give feedback if I didn't know I win?
    Its amazing to see how good people have memory. Your name is in the blacklist as you won a giveaway here at avinashtech and didnt provide a feedback later on.

here is the post

Attachment 8

You also made a comment with a thank you message. here is that comment link

And as you didnt provided a feedback, hence your name in the list.

Sorry for the memory gap sir as I admit, I have this..

I will post feedback now because I use NovaPDF a lot.

Thank you sir for clearing me up. Sorry again..

I have posted feedback at forum today, i won an license key for malwarebytes profesional . kindly remove my name from blacklist please. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    I have posted feedback at forum today, i won an license key for malwarebytes profesional . kindly remove my name from blacklist please. thanks
    no problems mate. list will be updated

Why have a giveaway if you are going to have a blacklist. Seems sort of suspicious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    Why have a giveaway if you are going to have a blacklist. Seems sort of suspicious to me.
    What exactly is "suspicious"?

These black-lists are for previous giveaways. For people who haven't bothered to give a feedback after winning a license.

Anyway, Avinash has clearly mentioned that the blacklist rule is not in place for this month's celebrations.

If you are a active member, you would have known the answer. We need winners to give feedback and if they dont give feedback, they are blacklisted.

Also, if you are suspicious, you should not take part in giveaway or forum. Stay here if you trust us. If you don't trust as, there are better places over the web and you can go there.

Seems that u didn't get the idea of giving the feedback.
    In simple terms- no Feedback = No interest from product company's for giveaways.

Please note that the giveaways are sponsored, not purchased.

this is a great rule.. and something that a lot of others should do as well.. would definitely help out on those just "hording" license keys.. no objections to this from me

Zug

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast