Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BullGuard Internet Security 10 - 2 Licenses Giveaway

BullGuard Internet Security 10 - 2 Licenses Giveaway

BullGuard Internet Security 10 - 2 + 1 Licenses Giveaway
    I have got one more license from my friend which makes up a total of 3 licenses to be given away.

Rules:-
    1-You must have at least 30 posts if you want to Participate.
    2-Please be clear whether you are participing or not.
    3-The Giveaway is Open till 27th of May 2011.
    4-Winners will be announced here on 28th May 2011.
    5-selection will be random and unbiased.

BullGuard Internet Security 10 :
    Our internet security program provides comprehensive protection from viruses and all other online threats. Includes 5 GB online backup for your valued files, photos and music.

Key features:
    What's new in BullGuard Internet Security 10?
    BullGuard is internet security for real people living digital lives. We make sure you don't get in trouble. You just make sure you have fun out there. Our radical technology is miles ahead of anything else, giving you the power to enjoy and explore. It's simple to use, logical and functional.

Behavioural Detection:
    Spots viruses long before traditional virus detection based on the behaviour of the virus. The technology enables us to catch 65% more malware than traditional reactive virus detection programs. Behavioural Detection identifies viruses which behave abnormally based on file, registry, process, and network events on the computer.

Safe Browsing:
    We flag any registered, unsafe websites that come up in search results. This way we can warn you which sites are known to contain malware and will attempt to trick you into downloading infected programs or hand over personal details.

Inspector:
    While few people realize it, out-of-date software is one of the biggest security risks out there, as vulnerabilities in old versions can be exploited by hackers. The Inspector is a so-called vulnerability scanner which locates the programs that need to be updated, and reminds you to do so.

Password Protection:
    Ensures that only the BullGuard account owner can change security settings in vital security functionality in the Antivirus engine, the Firewall and the Spamfilter.

Automatic Shutdown Protection:
    Prevents foreign applications from shutting down BullGuard without permission.
    http://www.bullguard.com/media/28969...ox_138x159.jpg

Available Languages:

English
    German
    French
    Spanish
    Danish
    Swedish
    Norwegian
    Dutch
    Italian
    Portuguese

Note :
    The license key received will not have to be activated within a specific time period and you can use it on up to the end of its validity which is good for use on up to 3 PC's.
    Last edited by hakah; 26-05-11 at 10:25 PM.

Great giveaway hakah . Please avoid me for the draw.

Great Giveaway Hakah
    please count me in
    thank you

Nice Giveaway Hakah.Please count me in.

All users taking part let me tell u bullgaurd is crap. Bullgaurd needs net connection to validate ur account whenever u open the application. Or even if u set it at auto mode it still needs this verification every time the pc starts. So if u dont hv always on net it is not for u cuz it will not even scan anything. I confirmed this with the tech suppost engineer at bullgaurd.

Thnx and best wishes

Congrats your giveaway, plz dont count me

Best wishes for your generous offer, hakah. Pls dont include me in this giveaway.

A reminder here : Total 3 Licenses to be given away !

Good luck to participants

For ur info bullgaurd uses bitdefender av engine and agnitum outpost firewall technology

So actaully its one of the best combos but sadly that login thin sticks out like a sore thumb.

You still have the last chance to grab your favorite !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast