Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BullGuard Internet Security 10 - 2 Licenses Giveaway

win32agent: I'll email to BullGuard and try to find out any remedy action for it. Please wait for the time being.

win32agent: the matter is now under study by BullGuard Support and the result will email to you direct once there is any. Just be patient!

Quote Originally Posted by win32agent View Post
    I installed the app again, but BullGuard sent a message that the number of activations of the license is expired.
    I guess they gave the same license key to all and after certain number of successful registrations they have stopped further registration with that key.

Alpha: The license key is different but can't understand there is limitation on license activation since it is valid for one year. The license doesn't work on trial version except on the provided download link thus causing software installation problem.

If you have the special installer then you can upload it on any file hosting sites and give the link to him.

This is actually not the problem of installer but the activation details of email address and password input. They've already set the details and put them in your personal account there. I am not awared of that as it never happens before with recent versions. win32agent inputs the activation details at his own choice which differs from their record cause automatic blockage of the software. I am still dealing with BullGuard Support to have the problem solved.
    I wonder why there is no such problem encountered on previous Giveaway Members !
    Last edited by hakah; 07-06-11 at 07:38 AM.

win32agent: Please check your email and urgent reply is needed to feedback to BullGuard Support!

Thank you hakah,

I'll try as Bullguard's sugestion.

win32agent: you better check your email address(username used in software activation), confirm me which one is right and reply me via email. I have to clarify with BullGuard Support. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    win32agent: you better check your email address(username used in software activation), confirm me which one is right and reply me via email. I have to clarify with BullGuard Support. Thanks!
    Yeahhhhh,
    It's working now.
    Thank you hakah.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast