Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Opinion: Big Giveaway coming

Thank you everyone for your ideas. Announcement coming in few hours

Alpha's Idea is good and agreed with samuel but should share it on many blogs and forums
    Please Count my suggestion

Quoting Avinash's post

"Every Member who has a post count of 50+ and had been a member for atleast 30 days at Avinashtech Forum will receive a guaranteed license key of Zemana Antilogger. Just one condition for them though, they need to give their consent that they need it. The post count will be counted on starting day of Giveaway. (No Spam Please)"

Ashwin : I reckon 50 is the bottom line but it would depend on actual number of forum members who are really interested. And the rest will then be given back to blog if there are too many participants since most of the people like it.
    If there are Lifetime License, it would be much better.

g113: How are you now? Hope you are getting much better! If you need some advice, I can give then.
    Last edited by hakah; 19-06-11 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Ashwin : I reckon 50 is the bottom line but it would depend on actual number of forum members who are really interested. And the rest will then be given back to blog if there are too many participants since most of the people like it.
    50 is the minimum number of posts required to participate, not the number of licenses offered at the forum. So the number of participants wouldn't be high.

Unfortunately, Zemana do not offer lifetime licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post

g113: How are you now? Hope you are getting much better! If you need some advice, I can give then.
    [lang=fr]bonjour et merci hakah de te soucier de mon état, mais ça va y a pas de problème je suis le forum et tout les sujets d'ailleurs. [/lang]

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ---------

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

[lang=fr]tiens je viens de m'apercevoir que j'avais 49 au compteur alors avec celui là ça fera 50 j'espère [/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by g113 View Post
    [lang=fr]bonjour et merci hakah de te soucier de mon état, mais ça va y a pas de problème je suis le forum et tout les sujets d'ailleurs. [/lang]

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ---------

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

[lang=fr]tiens je viens de m'apercevoir que j'avais 49 au compteur alors avec celui là ça fera 50 j'espère [/lang]
    Unfortunately no. If you post after me, then it will become 50

[lang=fr]ok merci[/lang]

Ashwin: next time have a word with Avinash to offer SpyShelter Premium as big giveaway as it is better than Zemana AntiLogger and offers Lifetime Licenses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12