Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Opinion: Big Giveaway coming

Need Opinion: Big Giveaway coming

We are going to have another big one, in fact the biggest giveaway at Avinashtech.

We will be giving away 250 licenses of a top notch security product in coming days (7-10 days). I have some long travel plans next week otherwise the giveaway would have been Live early.

So, I need some opinion on how to conduct this.. Like innovate rules.. e.g say top 10 sharers get a guaranteed license.

Take this opportunity to honor those who are following you for very long time and are giving you feedback even today. Give them a license. This way, others will know that being a long-term reader is also fruitful.... Just my two cents.

I agree with Samuel as to licenses being given to members. Maybe you should add the requirement that people join the forum to be elligable to receive a license. It would bring membership up and several members might come back.

[lang=fr]bonsoir,

votre forum est tellement génial que quoi que vous fassiez cela fera toujours plaisir, et l'idée de samuel est intéressante, bien que dans mon cas je ne peux pas toujours être sur le forum Ã* cause de problèmes de santé, mais j'essaye de me connecter régulièrement.

Ã* bientôt. [/lang]

Divide the keys

50 keys - Forum members
    50 keys - FCFS
    50 keys - Useful/Good Comment
    100 keys - Random users

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Divide the keys

50 keys - Forum members
    50 keys - FCFS
    50 keys - Useful/Good Comment
    100 keys - Random users
    [lang=fr]+1 [/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by g113 View Post
    [lang=fr]bonsoir,

votre forum est tellement génial que quoi que vous fassiez cela fera toujours plaisir, et l'idée de samuel est intéressante, bien que dans mon cas je ne peux pas toujours être sur le forum Ã* cause de problèmes de santé, mais j'essaye de me connecter régulièrement.

Ã* bientôt. [/lang]
    Activeness of a member shouldn't be decided on the time they spend at the forum. It should be based on the account's age + no.of posts

Hope your health improves soon.

@Avinash, I recommend a minimum no.of posts of 30 or so to participate.

If possible a rule which says "Should have been a member for more than 30 days". Just to be fair to existing members

Maybe a few active members, top contributors can get a guaranteed license. (Don't worry, I will opt out of this giveaway )

@Nikhil Giveaway is mainly for the blog. So I expect only about 50 keys for the forum.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 09-06-11 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    @Nikhil Giveaway is mainly for the blog. So I expect only about 50 keys for the forum.
    50 keys should be reserved for the Forum members, i think its more than enough.

Well, I actually wanted to tell, to give licenses to those people who are following blog for a longtime and leaving their valuable suggestions via comments. I know that avi, knows how to find those people

@g113 Get well soon mate. As ashwin said, being active not just means commenting on every other thread...

How about "Join the forum to get a complementary ___________________ license" ......

The first 50 members joining forum after publishing your post gets a license for sure.

The remaining 200 license will be put into the draw.
    Last edited by Alpha; 10-06-11 at 01:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast