Thread: Autoplay Media Studio 8 Review and Giveaway

Autoplay Media Studio 8 Review and Giveaway

Indigo Rose Software - the makers of Setup Factory 9 ®, TrueUpdate 3.5 ®, Autorun MAX! 2.1, MSI Factory 2 ®, Visual Patch 3.5 ®, and DeltaMAX Binary Differencing Library bring you AutoPlay Media Studio 8.

AutoPlay Media Studio 8 makes it easy for almost anyone to create and develop their own software applications. The best part is you do not need to be a pro to use the software. AutoPlay Media Studio 8 makes it easy even for a beginner to begin developing and creating their own software.

AutoPlay Media Studio 8 provides easy visual programming. AutoPlay Media Studio 8 uses an intuitive workflow and drag-and-drop objects so anyone can quickly achieve impressive results. Despite its ease of use, AutoPlay Media Studio is a serious development tool.

So what exactly does AutoPlay Media Studio 8 do? Simply put, AutoPlay Media Studio helps you make professional multimedia software. You can use AutoPlay Media Studio 8 for:

• Multimedia Authoring & Application Development
    • Computer Based Training (CBT) Applications
    • CD-ROM AutoPlay/AutoRun Menu Systems
    • Interactive Marketing Presentations
    • CD Business Cards
    • And much more

One of my favorite features of AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is its Drag and Drop Design. Simply drop high-level, interactive objects (images, video, text etc.) onto pages to create instant functionality. Move them into position using your mouse or with the aid of an extensive assortment of alignment tools and grids. Once you've got your interface down, it's simple to attach powerful actions to various events such as mouse clicks and key presses. Whether it’s opening a PDF file, playing a video or showing a web site, the Action wizard makes it easy to choose from the over 865 built-in functions.

A few examples of software you can develop with AutoPlay Media studio 8 are

• CD-ROM AutoPlay/AutoRun Menus
    • Multimedia Business Cards
    • Training Guides
    • Custom Audio Players
    • Slideshows
    • E-Books
    • Resumes
    • Advertising
    • Photo Albums
    • Interactive Presentations
    • Digital Magazines
    • And much, much more!

Now let’s begin with a sample project to show how easy and powerful AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is.

I’m simply going to create an Avinashtech digital business card. You start with the main interface pictured below:
    Attachment 287

Then simply select the project you would like to build, in this case a digital business card. In the picture below I cannot show the flash objects or media that is incorporated into the digital business card with just a screenshot. However you can add flash objects and, for example, the green bars at the top and bottom of the digital business card are actually buttons that you can specify to execute a specific command. In this particular Avinashtech business card, the buttons will enable you to go directly to the Avinashtech Website. You can also add web objects and other media to the business card.
    Attachment 288

This was just a simple project to show you some of the powerful features Autoplay Studio 8 has available. The program was easy to get started with yet is advanced enough for a professional.

Example of a digital audio Player:
    Attachment 289

In conclusion, AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is a powerful visual programming application and the possibilities with what you can do are almost endless.

• Software Development that’s Drag and Drop Easy
    • Visual Software Programming for Windows
    • 20+ Visual Objects = Rapid Software Development
    • Easy Scripting Language with 865+ Built-in Actions
    • Expandable with AutoPlay Plugins and Addons

AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is available from Indigo Rose Software for $295 USD. You can also download a free trial of the program.

Please visit Indigo Rose Software at for more information.

Giveaway

Thanks to Mike, and Colin Adams from indigorose.com, we are holding this giveaway for 2 license keys of AutoPlay Media Studio 8 worth $295 (USD) per License.

In order to enter the Giveaway, the user must post why he/she would like the software, how will you use and benefit from it.

Also, you need a minimum of 10 posts at the forum in order to be eligible to receive the license key. This post requirement can be full-filled till the giveaway runs. The giveaway will be open until June 19, 2011.

Enter this giveaway only if you need it. The final list for randomization for selection of winners will pass through a manual review of the single rule for the giveaway i.e you must talk about why you would like the software, how will you use and benefit from it.

The manual review will be done by Forum Mods/Admin along with myself who did the review.

A very special thanks to Colin Adams and the staff at Indigo Rose Software for making this Giveaway Possible.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 13-06-11 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Jeremy, Mike & Colin for bringing us this giveaway.

Good luck to all the participants. I'm out as I do Not have any special use.

Thanks Jeremy, Mike & Colin for the giveaway.

I am still travelling. Will be back soon. Good luck to everyone for the giveaway.

Very good, clever and flexible program created by talented programmers. I am engaged in manufacturing of video of lessons on various videos to programs and on repair of computers. Certainly it would be desirable to work with the professional software for creation Autoplay Media. Thanks Avinashtech.net and Indigo Rose Software for really GREAT Giveaway! Thanks!

Interesting soft and for the price will deliver all expected from its use interface to product delivery. Interesting powerpoint/slide presentatios can be accomplished for delivery in front a large audience without any hassle.

I am ending this giveaway now and helpcor & ha14 are the winners. I am now sending your info to Colin at indigo rose software so please verify when you receive license so I can close the thread.
    Last edited by Mike; 22-06-11 at 01:47 AM.

Thanks Jeremy, Mike & Colin for very nice giveaway! I have just downloaded the program and have received license. Autoplay Media Studio 8 is really GREAT software! Thanks!!!

Many thanks for this event got the email from Indigo and also congrats to helpcor for being a winner.

Looks excellent

closing thread