Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 License Key Giveaway - Discussion

I would like to be lucky enough to get your giveaway bitdefender internet security 2012

this is a great program which i used 2 months trial..now i have a chance to win a legal licence.hope to win.best regards.

I currently use a free AV which provides basic protection only. I would like to win a Bitdefender license to have a comprehensive and professional security solution to protect my pc. Thanks.

It is a excellent giveaway. Bitdefender Internet security is lighter and faster . It is really good. Count me in this giveaway. Thanks in advance......

Great Giveaway Avinash!
    Please don't count me in as I already other security measures in place
    Best of luck to all entrants.

Bitdefender is light and powerful, I extremely love its wireless internet monitor telling you who is online who is not in my network. Powerful application with two engines is as super as Norton and Kaspersky, I simply love to win the license for 2012 finishing my BIS 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Sad to know that it didnt worked for you. If you can share the RAM (Memory) on your System, it would make the picture more clearer. As I mentioned in the blog post, It requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM on the system and the recommended RAM is 1.5 GB which is too much for many people (at least those who have older systems).
    Use 2 Gb shared with IGP using 128MB.

Thanx. Bit Def 2011 is on my comp now, but on my kids comp AVG pro expires in15 days, so it`ll be nice to win this. Cheers to everyone & belated Happy Friendship day Avinash & everyone.

El mejor software de seguridad. Espero ganar uno.

I am interested in this product as I have always usually been a loyal BitDefender user. I recently purchased a new mainframe computer which came with a complimentary 3-month subscription of another security program and have not been as pleased as I had been in the past with BitDefender. I would really like to upgrade this new machine with the latest BitDefender 2012 suite. Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast