Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequent Antivirus warning on System Files

Grr: thanks for your detailed procedures of performing system restore point removal and creation. I will carry out and let you know the result!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Grr: thanks for your detailed procedures of performing system restore point removal and creation. I will carry out and let you know the result!
    Also disclose your Operating System

Grr: My OS is WinXP Pro SP3. I can't continue as stopped on "Now launch this utility and click More Options tab. Under which click System Restore and followed by that click Clean Up tab a message will popup ..." as there is no More Options tab except only drivers for you to choose for clean up only.
    Please advise accordingly!

Grr: My OS is WinXP Pro SP3. I can't continue as stopped on "Now launch this utility and click More Options tab. Under which click System Restore and followed by that click Clean Up tab a message will popup ..." as there is no More Options tab except only drivers for you to choose for clean up only.
    Please advise accordingly!
    do this:

start>All programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore..

Avinash: thanks very very much and am really really appreciated of your great assistance in creating blog post of "How to delete system restore files to gain hard disk space" for my personal problem. I am still studying on it as I'm using Windows XP PRO SP3 and may have some deviations from Windows 7. I will come back to you again if there are still querries or problems encountered.
    Thank you once again for the help!!!
    Last edited by hakah; 15-08-11 at 07:54 PM.

I have closed my System Restore and have the whole system scanned by my Antivir Premium and MBAM respectively. There were files detected by both and were totally removed thereafter. But there is still one file left behind in MBAM quarantine area which cannot be removed.
    The File is found in C:\Documents & Settings\funshion\historytorrent\十三刺客.mp4.fsp and is detected as Adware Funshion.
    (that file is Chinese movie which I remembered have been deleted recently)
    There is no way I can remove this file and hope Forum member can give a hand on it. Thanks for the kind assistance!

I have closed my System Restore and have the whole system scanned by my Antivir Premium and MBAM respectively. There were files detected by both and were totally removed thereafter. But there is still one file left behind in MBAM quarantine area which cannot be removed.
    The File is found in C:\Documents & Settings\funshion\historytorrent\十三刺客.mp4.fsp and is detected as Adware Funshion.
    (that file is Chinese movie which I remembered have been deleted recently)
    There is no way I can remove this file and hope Forum member can give a hand on it. Thanks for the kind assistance!
    Try following:

1. boot in safe mode & delete
    2. try deleting using Unlocker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12