Thread: CrossGL SnapDraw is now free

CrossGL SnapDraw is now free

Formerly a shareware software, CrossGL SnapDraw is now available as a freeware

Developer's Description:

CrossGL SnapDraw enables you to create high quality screenshots with alpha transparency, annotations, reflections and 3-D rotation/perspective effects. The program can capture the entire desktop, an active window or an object under your mouse cursor via the click of a keyboard hotkey. You can choose to add annotations (text, lines, shapes), insert additional images, adjust (or disable) reflection effects, set a background color or image and also add a text or image watermark. Other features include integrated FTP upload and emailing of screenshots. CrossGL SnapDraw is a very good choice for those who are looking to create high quality captures with reflection effects and 3-D rotation, especially if you want to display them on a custom background.
    Product page:

News source:

SnapDraw Free 3.20 -

Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7(works in both32 & 64 bits environments)
    File Size: 16,5 MB

Thanks Ashwin
    i have tried this App but it is not user friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Thanks Ashwin i have tried this App but it is not user friendly
    I haven't used it much. Had a pro licnese which I won from Sam's blog, guess it is useless now.Will try out the free version and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Thanks Ashwin
    i have tried this App but it is not user friendly
    Have to agree with you nicks. But it has some unique features like capturing multiple monitors, 3D effects etc... For normal screenshot taking, it is a bit too complicated.

Thanks Ash.

I used to try CrossGL SnapDraw. Not sure if I could second to the unfriendly user interface but the program I recall it has plenty of screen capture editing tool. More to give by GoldGingko's CaptureSaver. So, it is pretty good (but not as good as Snagit).
    Last edited by corker; 14-09-11 at 12:37 PM.

Look very promising. I will take note as alternative if I were in need but I am currently using ScreenSnapr as my Screen capture tool and camtasia for screen recorder. And yeah Fraps for video recording

I used to buy this, it's a great program