Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3: Confirmed Giveaways

THe list has already reached number 15.

Avinash: If the giveaway is too many and time consuming, better split them into 3 parts to minimize the time and effort spent. At the same time, you can have giveaway continued for longer period to have competitions continued and most beneficial is to attract more new members for the participation of the Giveaways.

So big list Are u considering donations from members of licences I wanna contribute Iobit licenses ASC PRO 10 MONTHS X 5 licences Iobit protected folder 6 month X 30 licenses

Quote Originally Posted by akiratoriyama View Post
    So big list Are u considering donations from members of licences I wanna contribute Iobit licenses ASC PRO 10 MONTHS X 5 licences Iobit protected folder 6 month X 30 licenses
    Right now no donations. Will ask myself if required. Thanks for offering.

Thanks for this giveaway Avi

What is on the list are pretty good. Most of them were there too during ABC-2.

If I remember ABC-2 correctly, the number for Revo increases but Outpost Firewall decreases into a half. Is it because we've got Outpost Security Suite this year? I do not see Techsmith name on the donator list either?

I wish I can help you, Avinash. May be I can contact a few developers and ask them if they could take part on our event?

Thanks AVi

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    What is on the list are pretty good. Most of them were there too during ABC-2.

If I remember ABC-2 correctly, the number for Revo increases but Outpost Firewall decreases into a half. Is it because we've got Outpost Security Suite this year? I do not see Techsmith name on the donator list either?

I wish I can help you, Avinash. May be I can contact a few developers and ask them if they could take part on our event?
    Anyone who wants to help out and contact developers feel free as the more we get the better the event will be. Lets make this the best one yet.

Wow ... Beautiful list ...
    Thx AVI ...
    P.S. I miss only my dream program
    / /.

Good list.

Missing

SAS
    Lasso
    SAndboxie
    IDM
    Handy Backup

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast