Thread: FortKnox Personal Firewall Giveaway

FortKnox Personal Firewall Giveaway

FortKnox Personal Firewall is an easy to use personal firewall that allows you to protect a PC against hacker attacks, trojans, spyware and internet threats. It gives user complete overview of all inbound and outbound network communication. It has built-in Intrusion Prevention System and SPI technologies for extended user protection.

You can now get a free license for (180 days) ----->
    Note apply twice and you will get 2 different license codes then your good for a year.

Developers Website:
    Last edited by Mike; 02-10-11 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks Mike

Installed... Reboot... Slowed internet to a crawl.... Uninstalled... Reboot... Back to using firewall built within Eset Smart Security

It is less than 5 MB, so don't expect too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Corno View Post
    It is less than 5 MB, so don't expect too much.
    True.
    I hope they improve it, i had trouble watching IPL on youtube and so removed it quickly.

Raghav: what is your comments on Eset Smart Security v5 as I haven't use ESET before? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Raghav: what is your comments on Eset Smart Security v5 as I haven't use ESET before? Thanks!
    I can say I like the Eset AV.. but not yet tried Smart Security as I have personally prefered Comodo's firewall over Eset... so I use the combo of the two.. see how Rag likes SS, but that just my opinion.

Zug

Zug: Thanks for your information!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    been a long time user of Eset, light on resources, good at catching new threats, never had a false positive , no slowdown of net speed during browsing. I would recommend it to everyone. the latest version 5 has HIPS function. you download a free trial from here