Thread: Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 details leak with Google+ 2.0, Google Music 4.0 apps -

Smile Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 details leak with Google+ 2.0, Google Music 4.0 apps -

The next version of Android called as Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 is about to officially released soon along with the announcement of Samsung’s Nexus Prime. Even though the release of*Samsung’s Nexus Prime has been postponed, numerous leaks over the Web* from various sources are giving good information about how it will be. These leaks include images, videos and apps too. [...]

Question What's with the silly names

Look!!,it's a breakfast cereal,soon to be a snack-What next-apple pie ala mode? Perhaps by V.5 it will be a main course like Chateaubriand or Salmon en croute! Sounds like the coders take their work home and let their pre-school children pick a name for it. Sorry guys-more "tech inspired" names like the boys at Intel use would make me feel much better-just say'n.....

Quote Originally Posted by detailer View Post
    Look!!,it's a breakfast cereal,soon to be a snack-What next-apple pie ala mode? Perhaps by V.5 it will be a main course like Chateaubriand or Salmon en croute! Sounds like the coders take their work home and let their pre-school children pick a name for it. Sorry guys-more "tech inspired" names like the boys at Intel use would make me feel much better-just say'n.....
    LOL. Yeah sounds silly. You forgot Oatmeal or Kellogg's.

The custom ROMs have better names. Cyanogen mod, MIUI

Now that sounds cool doesn't it?

Thumbs up Agreed

Yes-much more cool-not sure if I need a condiment with my Android tab these days Perhaps V.4 will come bundled with sprinkles
    Last edited by detailer; 09-10-11 at 07:42 PM. Reason: old age