View Poll Results: Should we allow posts about limited license giveaways at the forum?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • No

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we allow posts about limited license giveaways at the forum?

Question Should we allow posts about limited license giveaways at the forum?

I am writing this thread on behalf of Avinash.

Title explains it all, should we allow members to post about "limited license giveaways held at other websites", at our forum?

Please vote Yes or No.

You can post about what you voted for and why, although this is not mandatory.

My vote is Yes, but with certain rules. Let's discuss the framing of rules after the poll

OHH... i am the only one who voted NO ....

Reason:- I always tried to be different so that why i clicked on the NO ........... on a serious note i am strictly against this limited giveaways notifications. Ofcourse it will increase the activity and we can get few more members here but it the long run it won't be helpful. Most of those members will be a spammer(read DUMB bloggers) who will only advertise their own stuffs. Btw there are many forums which does this job, why we will follow them? We have enough brains out here to think of something new to get back the activity. We can discuss on how to get activity back on some other thread and so would also like to stop here as i have clearly mentioned the reason for opposing the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    OHH... i am the only one who voted NO ....

Reason:- I always tried to be different so that why i clicked on the NO ........... on a serious note i am strictly against this limited giveaways notifications. Ofcourse it will increase the activity and we can get few more members here but it the long run it won't be helpful. Most of those members will be a spammer(read DUMB bloggers) who will only advertise their own stuffs. Btw there are many forums which does this job, why we will follow them? We have enough brains out here to think of something new to get back the activity. We can discuss on how to get activity back on some other thread and so would also like to stop here as i have clearly mentioned the reason for opposing the idea.
    A bold and honest reply

I am a big yes but agree with arnab. Thats why we should post only giveaways which give more than for eg 20 license. That would be better.

I voted Yes.

Q: how have we benefited from not allowing posting the limited giveaways?

@Arnab- true, but the % of THOSE bloggers won't be more than 10%.

@ALL - if we ALLOW, pls consider the following points:

1. Identify prepare a list of all those forums/blogs/sites/vendors-which are allowed here to post either their own giveaways or someone else posting
    2. Make separate sub-forums for EACH direct site giveaway such as tipradar, facebook, twitter, WinX direct, blog giveaways, special 7/10/30 days events...this would help US better organize+Moderate

In the end we Do Not want to have spammers here, but not every member who had (or will) post a limited giveaway is a spammer.

Yours Sincerely,
    Lion

Only 7 replies whats wrong here seems like nobody wants to take part in discussions in the forum. Help us out members and voice your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only 7 replies whats wrong here seems like nobody wants to take part in discussions in the forum. Help us out members and voice your opinion.
    Well I am still waiting to hear more from members but not sure how many members would participate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast