Thread: Sandboxie New Version

Sandboxie New Version

Version 3.60

Released on 12 October 2011.

These are the changes to Sandboxie since .

• Usability
      • Improved keyboard navigation in Files and Folders View and related dialog boxes.
      • Added settings for direct access to password and session management for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
      • Removed some pop-up messages regarding large Firefox data files.
      • During upgrade, installer will automatically close programs running in the sandbox.

• Bug Fixes
      • Color border was sometimes not showing correctly for windows which do not have a standard title bar.
      • Fixed a bug which could trigger a system crash (BSOD) under some uncommon conditions, on 64-bit Windows.
      • Fixed a bug which could trigger a system crash during system start-up, due to a conflict with other security software, on 32-bit Windows.

• Compatibility
      • Improved compatibility with reparse points: directory junctions, mounted volumes, and Windows Vista/7 symbolic links.
      • Improved compatibility with security software: avast! (Script Shield), NetNanny 6.5.
      • Improved compatibility with third-party utilities: EverNote, nVidia nView, Sticky Password (for Internet Explorer 9), Volumouse, WinMount.

And I had just downloaded Sandboxie 3.58 at the same day from the site's official page! It must be released soon after that. I need to reinstall Sandboxie due to an unknown issue but likely unexpected conflict with MAXA Cookie Manager. All programs installed in the sandbox failed to launch. I hope fresh installation can fix this problem.