Thread: What is your dream security setup?

Question What is your dream security setup?

Please share your dream security setup,You know like softwares which you don't have or couldn't afford that you would like to have on your system for Security,also state your reason

You also can share some new security softwares too

As i have said many times, I am on minimal security Apps which means Just KIS plus a Antimalware (if required). Dont need anything else.

Using keyscrambler as a Firefox and IE addon.

Any Free AV + Comodo/PCTools Firewall is good enough for most users.

I would like state that today you check out latest av comparatives test where actually Gdata is no.1 followed by Avira.
    Shocking it may be but even McAfee,Norton,Panda and TrustPort did well against Kaspersky.

Clearly we have to look seriously at other alternatives like Virtualization and others...

What's are your views of this test?
    Last edited by vivek; 20-03-10 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I would like state that today you check out latest av comparatives test where actually Gdata is no.1 followed by Avira.
    Shocking it may be but even McAfee,Norton,Panda and TrustPort did well against Kaspersky.

Clearly we have to look seriously at other alternatives like Virtualization and others...

What's are your views of this test?
    I am still to go through the test you are talking about and hence cant comment on it.

Regarding Gdata , we already had a bit of discussion at Forum. Have a look at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I am still to go through the test you are talking about and hence cant comment on it.

Regarding Gdata , we already had a bit of discussion at Forum. Have a look at this thread.

Avinash I will wait for your feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Avinash I will wait for your feedback...
    I can post some images of the results from the pdf if the readers here want to see it.
    Or just download the pdf and use foxit reader.