Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum RULES : In simple Terms

Hi Grr,

You tell me to accept the rule buddy, but you wanted other member's opinions regarding the disclaimer.
    We meant to share stuff with people by helping them, not break rules or laws.
    But since there are legal issues involved, we must not post anything from other forums here.
    Besides we dont want to risk our membership with other forums too.
    No one in other forums will agree to the disclaimer.We may even get banned.

Yes i agree with Grr, lock this thread please

Due to security issues involving unsafe downloads/websites there have been some changes in the Rules. New members please read the first post of this thread for complete list of rules.

Im posting the new rules here for existing members:

Attachments are allowed now.
    Hence, Hotlinking Images from other blogs/forum/sites are not allowed.

No direct download links should be posted.

Post the official download page link, this way members can check the WOT rating of the developer's website and download safely.

Unofficial download links i.e., links to file sharing services like Rapidshare, megaupload, etc are not allowed. The files may not be safe.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 22-06-10 at 12:54 AM.

Important Update:

Posts about limited license giveaways from other websites/blogs/forums are not allowed
    Only those giveaways from which everyone can obtain a license are allowed

This rule comes into effect from now. Previously posted giveaways are unaffected

Forum Rules are updated and one minor change.

Rule about Coding of links is not effective now which means you need not code external links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12