Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FortiClient Endpoint Security Suite for PCs with Firewall/VPN, Antivirus and more.

FortiClient Endpoint Security Suite for PCs with Firewall/VPN, Antivirus and more.

FortiClient has released their Endpoint Security Security Suite both Standard and Premium.
    What's interesting is that that the standard version is free and has all basic requisite features,sounds too good to be true
    If any has anyone has tried it please let me know your Experience with FES

Maybe Ashwin will help about this...

personally I have not used it but its installed in our office on main server. I can just say it works good but still someone who have used it can tell you better.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post

Maybe Ashwin will help about this...
    I think its better to test it on a PC with less stuff installed. Reviews say it is a bit aggresive.
    Will test it soon one of my friend's pc.

Maybe it's not worth it?
    Last edited by vivek; 23-03-10 at 09:02 AM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    I think its better to test it on a PC with less stuff installed. Reviews say it is a bit aggresive.
    Will test it soon one of my friend's pc.
    Forget it Ashwin,I just read from raymond's that's it's not up to mark or Challenge...
    But I have encountered a another security suite which is indeed promising that if we believe it to be so,if interested...You may already heard of it though.

Forget it Ashwin,I just read from raymond's that's it's not up to mark or Challenge...
    But I have encountered a another security suite which is indeed promising that if we believe it to be so,if interested...You may already heard of it though.
    Ok, what is the other one ?

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Ok, what is the other one ?
    Ok Ashwin it known as Tizer Secure,let me know more about it...

Ok Ashwin it known as Tizer Secure,let me know more about it...

I have used Tizer rootkit, a free utility before, but Tizer Internet security is not free and i havent tested it. Will try to get back to you with more info

I will wait for your feed back on TizerSecure since it claims to be a really good IS suite,It's also expensive($89) and I heard there is some regarding use of trial version maybe in registering part,hope to hear from you soon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast