Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FortiClient Endpoint Security Suite for PCs with Firewall/VPN, Antivirus and more.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I will wait for your feed back on TizerSecure since it claims to be a really good IS suite,It's also expensive($89) and I heard there is some regarding use of trial version maybe in registering part,hope to hear from you soon...
    Vivek, what Antivirus do you use now?

TizerSecure ------looks like a biscuit brand...:lol

Vivek, i cannot find any review about Tizer Secure.
    Could you post a link with some reviews about it?
    And may i know what your current security set up is and why you want to switch from it?
    Please do post it here, I and the others will try our best to help you

PS: There are many giveaways for Anti-virus softwares available on many sites.
    IMO 89.99$ is very expensive, especially for an almost unknown security software.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Vivek, i cannot find any review about Tizer Secure.
    Could you post a link with some reviews about it?
    And may i know what your current security set up is and why you want to switch from it?
    Please do post it here, I and the others will try our best to help you

PS: There are many giveaways for Anti-virus softwares available on many sites.
    IMO 89.99$ is very expensive, especially for an almost unknown security software.
    Well I am using F-secure IS 2010 is it ok?TizerSecure is relatively very new so i guess no reviews,no actually I don't want to switch anything only i wanted to know how this performs against other biggies,since Kaspersky didn't do well in AV comparitives test.Yep $89 is no chum change but I will like you opinion after testing it,that's all,Thanks...

BTW,Tizer Secure are looking for free beta testers for now,but no rewards in return!

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Well I am using F-secure IS 2010 is it ok?TizerSecure is relatively very new so i guess no reviews,no actually I don't want to switch anything only i wanted to know how this performs against other biggies,since Kaspersky didn't do well in AV comparitives test.Yep $89 is no chum change but I will like you opinion after testing it,that's all,Thanks...

BTW,Tizer Secure are looking for free beta testers for now,but no rewards in return!
    F-secure is rated highly, i strongly recommend you retain it.
    Please wait for Tizer Secure to gain poularity before using it, just my 2 cents , the decision is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    F-secure is rated highly, i strongly recommend you retain it.
    Please wait for Tizer Secure to gain poularity before using it, just my 2 cents , the decision is up to you
    Thanks Friend for the reply!Guess there no harm in waiting for Tizer Secure review,looking forward to it's performance since it's rootkit detector did well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12