Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Softpedia Weekly Giveaways + December Campaign

No swearing guys. Not even the s word, there are kids here at the forum.

And absolutely no bashing of other websites/blogs/forums.

If Softpedia are being troubled with the outcome of their 10 Year Giveaway, why do they have to keep running weekly giveaway regularly?
    Perhaps they should have been pending it for awhile since it will just make things worst and slow down the distribution of the licenses. I am quite confident I won SPEEDbit Video Accelerator Premium but it was held two weeks ago and yet I haven't received the confirmation mail till now.
    Last edited by corker; 02-12-11 at 03:29 PM.

Yes I have to agree with Corker here, if they have a lot of pending giveaways to select winners for, they should refrain from conducting regular giveaways till results of all previous giveaways have been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Yes I have to agree with Corker here, if they have a lot of pending giveaways to select winners for, they should refrain from conducting regular giveaways till results of all previous giveaways have been announced.

I disagree.....

they r the only ppl offering 50 good licenses......and accept entries even after deadline...

I am not talking about the 10 Year Giveaway but its domino effect against their weekly calendar. Sure, 10 Year Giveaway is a spectacular event for both sides (Softpedia and participants). I wished everything went well for the specified time but the fact says no. It is December now and they haven't gone through sending all the licenses. Then when weekly winners should expect to receive their license? Next year? A one-week giveaway which spans to a year would be unbelieveable. Softpedia should have finished deciding the winners within five days after the giveaway itself is closed to begin with.

Softpedia's December Campaign 2011

(I am adding this to the weekly giveaway thread as it is different from their 10th Anniversary Celebrations.)

I am not gonna copy the entire text, so I'm just quoting the important part

Our December campaign features giveaways with a limited number of licenses for which you have to post an original comment. However, we also prepared giveaways with an unlimited number of licenses. In this case, all you have to do is download the paid product, which will be accompanied by the unlock code or will come in full version.

Weekends will be the most important days of the week: each Saturday and Sunday of December 2011, we'll offer one giveaway per day. Each weekday, we'll lay on the line either a discounted program or a specific number of free licenses.

As noted above, the campaign runs all through December with no impact regular weekly giveaways, which are still on. In other words, over the weekends, there will be two unlimited giveaways and the weekly promotion with a limited number of licenses.

As far as the attractions of the campaign are concerned, we have readied a diverse batch of programs that cover almost any field of activity. Thus, we tried to cover everything from security products (anti-malware, firewall, anti-spam, anti-loggers) to system optimization instruments and office productivity programs.
    via:

Thanks for the heads-up ash, i'll try to grab zoner

I am lost, can anybody explain me the softpedia quote in simple terms? #Hangover :P
    Last edited by Alpha; 06-12-11 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up ash, i'll try to grab zoner

I am lost, can anybody explain me the softpedia quote in simple terms? #Hangover :P

What quote?

Btw they sent mail for AllMyNotes.......

Softpedia Giveaways 2011: 20 Licenses for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Softpedia Campaign December 2011: 50 Licenses for DisplayFusion Pro

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast