Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3- Reviewers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am not a reviewer but can try to do a few if needed. Samuel is already volunteered to do Audials Moviebox for us.
    Dont worry Mike. You already did a lot in getting us Giveaways. I will handle this.

I'm in for review.....

I might be able to help on MAXA Cookie Manager if no one hasn't been appointed for reviewing it since I have been using the Pro version.

Thanks everyone.

If you have made up your mind for the review, just put your name and the software you want to review in the sheet below. (its a Google spreadsheet, just like excel)

I had said that I'll review the apps I had got for the giveaways:

But the reviewers list suggests otherwise...sigh

Well, the final decision of who does what review lies with me.

Well, just like Avi has said, the final decision is with him.

Personally, I am just trying to help. I volunteered for software which I happen to be accustomed user or the translator. I can't afford to review software which I have never used or even heard before.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Well, just like Avi has said, the final decision is with him.

Personally, I am just trying to help. I volunteered for software which I happen to be accustomed user or the translator. I can't afford to review software which I have never used or even heard before.
    Ok

You can do the ones you have listed. I actually installed Extreme copy yesterday, but since you have experience with it I'll leave it and Maxa to you.

Thanks for the confirmation.

& sorry for any confusion I caused

I'll start working on MediaMonkey and Super Mp3 Download for now
    Last edited by Ashwin; 19-11-11 at 12:54 PM.

I haven't posted in this thread yet because I wasn't sure if I would have internet. Turns out, it doesn't look like I will have it for a little while, otherwise I would be doing as many reviews as possible. Also you guys will know why I haven't been around for a while. I'll be back as soon as I can get internet back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I haven't posted in this thread yet because I wasn't sure if I would have internet. Turns out, it doesn't look like I will have it for a little while, otherwise I would be doing as many reviews as possible. Also you guys will know why I haven't been around for a while. I'll be back as soon as I can get internet back.

I'm in the same boat.

I'm not sure if I would be in the US starting Nov-30; if not I would be offline for an indefinite amount of time...

Hoping for the best....more updates to follow in 2/3 days

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast