Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations ABC3 starts: Giveaway Menu Final List - Discussion

Smile Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations ABC3 starts: Giveaway Menu Final List - Discussion

It has been a long journey since I even thought about having a blog. On December 8th Avinashtech will complete 3 years of its online life. This Journey have been a big learning experience for me both in terms of learning new things and personally too in terms of getting some great people, friends online. The journey was full of [...]

Avinash,
    I would like to congratulate you on 3 years of online life and just want to say that I have enjoyed my time here on the forum for the past 2 years. I have also had a chance to meet some great people through postings and chat. Keep up the good work as there are many more great years to come.

I also just completed a year on Avinashtech and its been fabulous. Met many new friends, some good and some very good , learnt about many tech stuffs and shared few of my knowledge as well. And yes got many "ORIGINAL" software as well, which was honestly missing from my HDD.
    Can't really termed the journey as a roller coaster ride because most part it was a high but there were few low parts also. I'll not remember those now but as a whole it was fantastic and i hope this journey continues.
    Finally i would congratulate Avi for successfully completing 3 years and also wish him success for the future. I would also like to thank mike, avi and ash for a tremendous ABC and wish it a complete success.

Thank you

Congrats Avinash on your blog's 3rd anniversary.
    1000+ posts, a great achievement indeed.

I must thank you for giving me an opportunity to help others, make new friends. I am talking about the forum, of course

@Arnab Congrats on completing a year at the forum
    Hope you stay with us for many more years.

Congrats Avinash!!! And thank you for your blog, this forum and the very kewl giveaways.

What a nice list of goodies.

Congratulation for your blog, forum birthday.

Congratulations Avinash and everyone here at Avinashtech. Every single member and visitor here makes this the best tech site on the web. Happy ABC-3 to all.

Congratulation Avinash!
    Super list of software!

Happy birthday.
    Your forum and blog have proven to be very informative and I'd like to personally thank you for this.
    When are you cutting the cake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast