Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PC-WELT Christmas Calendar 2011 Giveaways

1-abc.net Registry Washer 5.0

PC WELT XMAS Kalender - XMAS SPECIAL 2011 (1-14.12.2011) is now giving away this software as Free which may be useful to Forum members :

1-abc.net Registry Washer 5.0

Speed up your system by cleaning up your Windows Registry!

The Windows Registry is a place where all programs add important configuration data to. When you start your computer, Windows always checks its Registry to let all installed software know local settings, paths of the programs, last opened documents, specific user options and much more.

The software runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7

Google Translation :
    How to start: To install this software, you need an activation code you get after a free registration with the manufacturer. Go to the first program start on "register, request a free full version key" and follow the instructions. The key sent by e-mail add on "Register, Enter Key".

Download link :

Please note:
    This 1-abc.net product is available in a multilingual version and includes following languages automatically:
    English, French, German, Hungarian & Spanish.
    Last edited by hakah; 22-12-11 at 07:34 PM.

Thansk hakah i preffer tuneup utilities.

Day 23

freeTunes 3.0

Download Link:

freeTunes puts an end to audio files that can not play. The Universal Audio Converter converts audio CDs, video DVDs, music, audiobooks, podcasts and video clips into audio formats MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA or WAV. Even the creation of ringtones for the iPhone is possible. Especially practical: Possibly the original embedded information about the artist and title are transferred seamlessly - on request, the program looks equally well on the Internet for the right cover art.

freeTunes runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7

How to start: In order to use the software, you need a license key that you get after a free registration with the manufacturer. Fill it with the first program start the registration window and click on "Send". After confirming your email address, you will get the license key. Finally, give this one then in the Key field and click "Check Key" click.

I just cannot install the software to completion as warning message always appears which stops the installation process with reason unknown! I have removed my security software as well as MBAM and still in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    I just cannot install the software to completion as warning message always appears which stops the installation process with reason unknown! I have removed my security software as well as MBAM and still in vain.
    I don't think its Malwarebyte problem I am also using it. No problem here installed with ease.
    Anyway it doesn't worth installing I installed it just to test its feature it doesn't quite impress me to be honest.

Day 24

Wondershare Movie Story & Driving 2012 - Theoretical Examination

Download Link:

They still have no Christmas and no idea what you could surprise your loved one? Then you avoid the last-minute shopping just yet and instead install this full version. Because with Wondershare Movie Story easily create videos from your photos and a great slideshow. Burn this either on a disc or save them the ready file on your hard disk.

Movie Story runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7

How to start: For the installation you will need a license name and serial number. To do this, on the following website: and then enter your email address and the activation code: q2u5e-ybp2b-m2zfx-ykikz-c9mak
    Click "Submit". You will then receive an email with registration information. Enter the license name and serial number when the program first then start to pop up a window and finally click "Register".

To celebrate the day you come today in addition to the enjoyment of a second free full version. Both programs are available in the package ready for download.

Driving 2012 - Theory test is not only the ideal preparation for any novice driver's license, but can also use it well, if the license is several years old. The program contains the official list of questions, which is valid since 01.07.2011. So that you learn in the comfort on your home PC for the theoretical driving test in categories A, A1, B, C, C1, D, D1, L, M, S, T, and moped. The integrated audit function also allows a test under real test conditions. Who owns the license for some time, can bring back the other hand, his theoretical knowledge on the current status and see if he would pass the theory test today.

The educational software runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7

How to start: In order to install the full version, you need a personal user ID and a registration code. You can get both for a complimentary registration to the manufacturer. Just click to start the installation on the "Internet" and follow the instructions

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456