Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Red face Tuneup Utilities 2012

    I am wondering if this utility is easier to use than Glary Utilities. I'm not a novice at computers but I'm still afraid of changing various things on it and going into the Registry to make changes.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by baperry View Post
    I am wondering if this utility is easier to use than Glary Utilities. I'm not a novice at computers but I'm still afraid of changing various things on it and going into the Registry to make changes.
    I suggest you check out the review given by Avinash and enter the giveaway.

  3. #3
    Moved the thread to the appropriate sub-forum.

  4. #4
    I have used TuneUp Utilities 2010 2011, TuneUp360, Advanced System Optimizer v3, Advanced SystemCare, and others. My experience is that TuneUp Utilities and Advanced System Optimizer are the real optimizers. The others are just the jewelry for your system. That's my own thinking.

  5. #5
    Thanks everyone. I have read the reviews and conclude that I am more in favor of the TuneUp Utilities app. It seems to do more without user input, which I prefer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    104
    TuneUp Utilities and AVG PC TuneUp are almost the same now. Because it belong to AVG Group. Frankly I preferred the old version. Now the latest version is more than 110MB. Its size is so big. I can't accept optimization software has such big size. I recommend Glary Utilities and Wise Care 365 for improving PC performance.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    TuneUp Utilities and AVG PC TuneUp are almost the same now. Because it belong to AVG Group. Frankly I preferred the old version. Now the latest version is more than 110MB. Its size is so big. I can't accept optimization software has such big size. I recommend Glary Utilities and Wise Care 365 for improving PC performance.
    Still using my Glary Utilities occasionally. I have a lifetime license which I won from 4free (for-free-on-internet.com) about 5 or 6 years ago.

    How does Wise Care compare to it?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Still using my Glary Utilities occasionally. I have a lifetime license which I won from 4free (for-free-on-internet.com) about 5 or 6 years ago.

    How does Wise Care compare to it?
    Optimization software mostly have the same functions. So does Wise Care 365. It also has the lifetime license. But lifetime license contest isn't seen usually today. Wise Care

    365 is pure with smaller size (only less than 6MB). So I like Wise Care 365 better than
    Glary Utilities(My laptop is very old so I need more space). We can participate the

    contests which are lifetime licenses few years ago. But we can't do that easily now. For example, I saw lifetime licenses contests for Outpost Firewall Pro, Spyshelter,

    Directory Opus, Sandboxie, Wise Care 365 and ect. Today we can't find these contests anymore

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •