Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zemana Antilogger 1.9.2.196 released

TheGame: Is it worthwhile to install this software? Thanks!

I believe it is. I use it along with keyscrambler. I had a keylogger on my system once and they got a hold of my world of warcraft account and it was a big mess to get it restored. I installed Keyscrambler and Zemana Antilogger and haven't had any problems since. It sits in the background and if something suspicious is found it will alert you and let you decide what you want to do. If you have important accounts that you log into or you just don't want someone compromising your privacy, I think it is a good choice as a supplement to your internet security/anti-virus software.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 18-04-11 at 10:16 AM.

Zemana Anti-logger 1.9.2.525 released.

Release Notes

Monday, September 26, 2011 3:56 AM

• Improved Rootkit Detection

Zemana AntiLogger Free 1.0.1.945 Beta has been released. You can update it directly from the software or download it from

Changelog:

Added support for NUMPAD keys
    Improved compatibility with Games
    Improved support for Password Managers
    Fixed incompatibility with Parallels Virtual Appliances
    Fixed a critical security issue related to some kernel level keyloggers on Windows XP
    Added notifications for incompatible applications
    Improved handling of Unicode characters
    Improved support for Windows 8 RTM
    NOTE: Updating to this version requires a restart

Zemana AntiLogger Free Beta 1.1.1.90

Fixed a bug related to update dialog

So many updates. Almost 1 everyday

Normally I do not use security software in Beta version.
    Maybe it's better to wait the final release.

I hope the new key scrambling feature will be incorporated into the Zemana AntiLogger Pro ASAP. Then I will decide which one is going to stay in my PC between it and KeyScrambler.

Spyshelter Free is also good enough. I tried the betas but did not install it again after a fresh W7 install. Never tried keyscrambler. After hearing Jeremys Experience I think I should put Zemena back on.

It's strange they included a new feature first on the free version, maybe it's kinda like a beta testing

keyscrambler only works with some programs (like browsers and office) I wonder if this new feature of Zemana works with any program...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    It's strange they included a new feature first on the free version, maybe it's kinda like a beta testing

keyscrambler only works with some programs (like browsers and office) I wonder if this new feature of Zemana works with any program...
    It works with all applications.

AntiLogger Free Protection Features

Keylogger attacks from identity thieves and criminals
    Protects every application on your computer, and not just your web browser
    Stops keyloggers by scrambling every key that you type instantly, quietly, effective, in the background
    Even if the keyloggers capture your keystrokes, all they'll see are highly encrypted random characters
    No confusing options to set. The Free version scrambles every keystroke, and protects everything that you type

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast