Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3 Winners announced here :)

Quote Originally Posted by BlogWurm View Post
    Hi,

Were Extreme Copy licenses sent out yet? Maybe this one also needs a resent? (I already checked Spam-folder)
    Sorry My fault. The license keys are still not sent. I forgot them. It will reach winners in next 24 hours for sure. Sorry again guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    WinRAR keys still to be sent to 10 winners. I am waiting for few details from winners to fwd to WinRAR.

I have sent the details of 8 winners to WinRAR & they will be receiving the license soon and yet waiting for other 2 guys to send me the details.
    Thanks a lot Avi. I'm hoping that I'm one of those 8 winners you had already sent the details to WinRar since I had already sent mine a few days ago to your email. Again, thanks a lot for this giveaway. I am really happy that I won WinRar. God bless to you...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    No I didn't win
    I wonder why WinRAR needs personal details to provide a license, usually a name is enough.

Just wait a little more, WinRAR is worth the wait.
    Yeah, you're right Cosme. I am really happy about it. Thanks to Avinash Kumar....

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    I wonder why WinRAR needs personal details to provide a license, usually a name is enough.
    I use a 1st & last name to generate the key file they employ, perhaps an email address as well, but my 3.80 license is tied to full name

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    I use a 1st & last name to generate the key file they employ, perhaps an email address as well, but my 3.80 license is tied to full name

Jelson do you have winrar

It's rather difficult to grab WinRar license in the Giveaway Event!

Yes hakah been trying for winrar. A few years back i think in 2010 there was an unlimited winrar promo organized by rar labs.

ExtremeCopy Pro License keys sent to Winners.

I missed this one. I joined some contests before for WinRAR but unfortunately was unlucky. I ended up using freeware Haozip and Kuaizip. Similar to WinRAR (--seems to be a clone there.)

Won Ad-Muncher and received my license. Thanks, Avinash. Best regards!

Wow.
    I am very happy ...
    I really won?
    Thank you very much.
    Regards & Congrats to all winners.

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast