Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: ABC 3 Winners announced here :)

Quote Originally Posted by springname View Post
    I received my online armor premium key, however it is expired
    http://ni2.upanh.com/b4.s13.d5/93d71...552.nnnnnn.jpg
    Hi

I checked it with my list. The key is same as the one which I have sent and I check it with the keys I received from Emsisoft. The key is same everywhere.

You can open a support ticket to them and they can help you out if you are getting this error.

From my side I can confirm, it is same key which I got from them for ABC 3 on Tue, Sep 27, 2011 .

I am a winner...
    thank avinashtech.

I amone of thewinners ofABCIDM3...I'vereceivedemailfromwiths/n..butIDM always says has been registered with a fake serial number..can anybody help me..thank.

Quote Originally Posted by qaisara View Post
    I amone of thewinners ofABCIDM3...I'vereceivedemailfromwiths/n..butIDM always says has been registered with a fake serial number..can anybody help me..thank.
    Well, Looks like you were using a cracked/ pirated version of IDM before and that's why you are getting this error.

You need to do a clean uninstall and reinstall.

If problems still persist, ask the IDM support and they will help you.

congratulations!

Once again congrats to all winners. Springname there is a person called Mike Nash at OA forums. You contact him regarding license issues.

Congrats to all winners ...

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Hi

I checked it with my list. The key is same as the one which I have sent and I check it with the keys I received from Emsisoft. The key is same everywhere.

You can open a support ticket to them and they can help you out if you are getting this error.

From my side I can confirm, it is same key which I got from them for ABC 3 on Tue, Sep 27, 2011 .
    That's odd, I hope springname can get a solution for his problem.
    I wonder if all the other winners have problems with their keys.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Once again congrats to all winners. Springname there is a person called Mike Nash at OA forums. You contact him regarding license issues.
    springname's predicament really is odd...well sometimes it happens though..I had licensing issues before with OA way back ver4 and the forums there helped me out.

I remember Mike Nash has already left Tall Emu who owned Online Armor previosuly. He left when it was sold to Emsisoft. It was last June 2010 here

He was one hell of a guy and the post's that he makes at Wilders before about OA really got me started using OAfree and then now OA Premium. avibky, that's nice as I am reminded of Mike. He was at hand always ready to help.

I think Fabian Wosar or catprincess can help you there at the forum here and oh congratulations to the winners

Ah yes i remember catprincess, forgot her. I was unaware that mike left. Yes his posts were terrific. And yes he is very active at wilders. Another guy i associate him with is Nick Halin from Sunbelt which is now GFI. He also writes very good posts and always comes to rescue of his product.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I contacted Mike when my OA free could not detect my internet and was continuously asking for a license key. Its strange it was asking for a key. So he told me to redownload the setup. Got his message 4-5hours after pmming him about this problem. And viola the problem was fixed.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast