Thread: Audials Moviebox – One Stop Solution For All Your Multimedia Needs - Discussion

Smile Audials Moviebox – One Stop Solution For All Your Multimedia Needs - Discussion

Many of us use different applications to listen to songs, watch movies, convert audio/video files, rip DVDs etc. There are very few softwares that perform all the above tasks and Audials Moviebox is one such software. Audials Moviebox offers one stop solution for all your multimedia needs. Audials Moviebox is a combination of different tools, that are listed below : [...]

Like other RapidSolution products, the setup for Audials Moviebox is quite large. I had problem with Moviebox when I was trying to play music. It seemed I need to create playlist first. Plus in order to record streaming videos, user need to download additional module and install it. I installed Moviebox under Sandboxie and it failed to complete the required process.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Like other RapidSolution products, the setup for Audials Moviebox is quite large. I had problem with Moviebox when I was trying to play music. It seemed I need to create playlist first. Plus in order to record streaming videos, user need to download additional module and install it. I installed Moviebox under Sandboxie and it failed to complete the required process.
    Yes, Moviebox installer is 70 MB and it'll play music that are in it's library. Regarding that additional module for streaming video recording, I never faced that thing corker. Video recording is done without any additional download. But, I've to say that Audials Moviebox asked me to download additional module (Lame MP3 encoder) if I want to encode MP3.