Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leawo Video Accelerator Christmas Giveaway Worth

Leawo Video Accelerator Christmas Giveaway Worth

Attachment 419

Leawo Video Acceleraor Free License Christmas Giveaway Worth $29.95

Is Leawo a trusted company? The WOT page shows they were engaged in malware distribution and also heavy forum spammers.
    Anyway thanks for sharing the info

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Is Leawo a trusted company? The WOT page shows they were engaged in malware distribution and also heavy forum spammers.
    Hmm I don't know but they seem a proper developer. They got lot of software too :S

[Giveaway] Leawo Video Accelerator Pro

Leawo Video Accelerator Pro [Giveaway]

For instructions on how to obtain your free copy, please visit:

Note:
    1. Get it free with a Facebook like.
    2. No free upgrade/tech support for giveaway.

Giveaway valid until Dec. 29, 2011

Oh man sorry Alpha, I looked through the posts and must have missed that you posted this already. My apologies. Thank you for merging them.

Its ok Jeremy, no need to apologize for this. Btw i din't posted it actually coolng posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I saw the WOT rating too. Wondering if anyone knows anything more about the company. I'm passing on this one.

It looks I have ever read a review for Leawo Video Accelerator. Where was it? Tech I Share? Could you confirm, Samuel?

Bitdefender TrafficLight does not detect any suspicious activities from Leawo site. So does McAfee SiteAdvisor. I downloaded the setup and scanned with KIS 2012. It was clean.
    But then Web Anti-Virus module of Kaspersky reported that executable files were downloading objects containing virus Trojan.Script.Iframer right after I installed it.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    It looks I have ever read a review for Leawo Video Accelerator. Where was it? Tech I Share? Could you confirm, Samuel?

Bitdefender TrafficLight does not detect any suspicious activities from Leawo site. So does McAfee SiteAdvisor. I downloaded the setup and scanned with KIS 2012. It was clean.
    But then Web Anti-Virus module of Kaspersky reported that executable files were downloading objects containing virus Trojan.Script.Iframer right after I installed it.
    That sounds similar to a comment on WOT:
    * carrie640 * 01/06/2010 * Spyware or adware

I have no idea what is going on. I downloaded the original program from CNET and it did fine. When using the program just tonight, it prompted me for an update. Upon updating, my antivirus caught some nasty things. SERIOUSLY. I guess I will stay with my current version and not update. Software is wonderful.....at least the original thing I downloaded
    and
    * dogbone * 12/14/2010 * Malicious content, viruses

If it wasn't for Threatfire I would have had a nasty virus downloaded. "
    Last edited by jelson; 30-12-11 at 03:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast