Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 (1 PC, 1 year)- 5 License keys [Forum Only] Giveaway

my bad luck,couldn't win the key this time.anyways thanks.

Congrats to Winners

Winners must activate the keys before 31st January

I've 4 BitDefender Antivirus (1-PC, 1-Year) codes that I don't need, I would have sent them to the next 4 on the randomized list but I'm not really sure all of these codes haven't been activated before (I've a txt with 6 codes and there's a note indicating 2 have been activated).
    Maybe someone can try them? Or should I just send them?

EDIT: it seems I fused the keys or something :S There are 3 functional keys: A,B,C.
    I installled BitDefender AV on a VM and tried first the A key, I got 365 days, then I was planning on reverting to a snapshot (before I used the key) but I forgot to take it so just used the B key and got 730 days (A+B) and then I insisted and entered C key and got 1095 days (A+B+C).
    After that I tried only the C key on another PC and got 1095 days so I guess now I only have one "big" key to give away...
    By the way the 4th key was expired.
    Last edited by Cosme; 20-01-12 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    I've 4 BitDefender Antivirus (1-PC, 1-Year) codes that I don't need, I would have sent them to the next 4 on the randomized list but I'm not really sure all of these codes haven't been activated before (I've a txt with 6 codes and there's a note indicating 2 have been activated).
    Maybe someone can try them? Or should I just send them?

EDIT: it seems I fused the keys or something :S There are 3 functional keys: A,B,C.
    I installled BitDefender AV on a VM and tried first the A key, I got 365 days, then I was planning on reverting to a snapshot (before I used the key) but I forgot to take it so just used the B key and got 730 days (A+B) and then I insisted and entered C key and got 1095 days (A+B+C).
    After that I tried only the C key on another PC and got 1095 days so I guess now I only have one "big" key to give away...
    By the way the 4th key was expired.
    Ideas? Thoughts? Opinions?
    Should I just send it to vinhphucntp?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Ideas? Thoughts? Opinions?
    You can run another giveaway for this as the key you have is big

You can club bdis keys? Hmm sounds goood. Any way cosme as avi said organize a new giveaway. IT sure is a large one you have got.

looks like we need a key cutter now.....1000+ days is too much ...lol

count me in..thanks for nice giveaway...........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast