Thread: Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations ABC3 is Officially Over - Discussion

Smile Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations ABC3 is Officially Over - Discussion

Finally Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations ABC3 is Officially Over. Celebrations this year was much bigger than I expected or planned. Honestly, I never expected to be able to grab so many goodies for our readers as our traffic has went down for various reason for last few months. But thanks to enormous support from Forum members Like Mike, Ashwin, Arnab, Grr, [...]

I want to give a big thanks to Avinash for giving me the opportunity to help out with the ABC3 celebrations and congratulate everyone who participated. I spent many hours working with developers and discussing the quantity of licenses they were going to give us but had lots of fun doing so. Thanks to all the guys who helped out to make this a big success. Hopefully most of the forum members won something they wanted or needed if not they can try again next year.

What? It 'already finished?!?!
    ...ok, I was joking, it was very nice!
    I want to thank all those who have made ​​possible this fantastic event, from organizers to sponsors.
    I'm sure that each year it becomes more and more "great".

The biggest and greatest giveaway and longest b day celeberation too. Thanks all who made this possible.

Limca and guiness book pls make a note of this

Thanks to everyone who made this Avinashtech Birthday Celebration ABC3 possibly magnificent, and especially to Avinash Kumar. This has really given us, readers, subscribers, etc. lots of happiness.

Thanks to everyone who join hands with us to help in any possible way.

Grr

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    313 days left for ABC 4

312 days now....lol

Thanks to everyone involved in this most generous venture.