Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Net Protecter Av truth exposed.

Net Protecter Av truth exposed.

This article and research by Lokmat a marathi newspapperl exposes the truth behind Net Protecter. I too had doubts on this company and now my suspicion has been confirmed. This is a dubious company.

Read on quickheals article here:

Even now many local isps promote net protecter av to their customers.

Well this is surprising but not new, after Symantec and Zone Alarm's "scare-the-user-to-buy" campaigns, I believe that such practices will continue as long as there are users who are vulnerable targets for such scams.

Ashwin Read the article. This is about how they illegally used mcafee and bitdefender engines. They could not remove the virus. Now they have made a team to replicate these av's engines to make their own.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Ashwin Read the article. This is about how they illegally used mcafee and bitdefender engines. They could not remove the virus. Now they have made a team to replicate these av's engines to make their own.
    Yes I read it, like I said its not new. Another popular product did the same a few years ago when they copied another product's database (hint:their website has a yellow WOT rating)

I want a better hint bro. Is it rising??: dunno:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Last edited by avibky; 02-02-12 at 09:34 PM.

I want a better hint bro. Is it rising??: dunno:
    Nope. They have a popular Windows Tweaking App too

Anyway we don't want to discuss that here, since it is a closed topic.

I got it .Thanks
    Last edited by avibky; 02-02-12 at 09:33 PM.

I plan to release Grr-AV/IS/TS/FW----any suggestions which company should I copy?...lol

Yes grr. I want kaspersky av+agnitum outpost firewall and hips tech + tuneuputil maintenance. When i grow up i will fund your project.

Yes grr. I want kaspersky av+agnitum outpost firewall and hips tech + tuneuputil maintenance. When i grow up i will fund your project.

just found that combination is not feasible...I'll wait until u grow up to fund...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast