Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway of the Day - XYplorer 10.80

Giveaway of the Day - XYplorer 10.80

XYplorer is a tabbed file manager for Windows. It features a powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual pane, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks.

It’s fast and light, it’s innovative, and it’s portable.
    Product page:

Promo page:

Just a few days ago, I mentioned about GOTD on XYplorer forum and now it appears there. I am not sure whether this is for XYplorer Pro but still this one day giveaway is a nice introduction for users who have never had experiences with XYplorer. Definetely a keeper. You will regret it if you miss this. Note that no key included means you can't update it for future version when archive handling and Windows 7 stuff (Library, breadcrumb, and tasklist) will be featured. Let's hope GOTD will be running another XYplorer giveaway by the time they are implemented.
    Last edited by corker; 07-02-12 at 06:40 AM.

Look corker, that day we were talking about marketing via giveaways and now this move from XYPlorer. Just before softpedia giveaway of XYPlorer have you ever heard of a XYPlorer giveaway? I am sure with the success on softpedia giveaway they have turned their attention on giveaways.

I am happy that another very good product walked this path. Long Live Giveaways

I really like XYplorer. I bought a lifetime license for Pro via BitsDuJour and have never regretted it.

it's a good one, so grab it fasstttttt

I agree, Grr!

Update:

It's a BUGGY BETA release:

http://i40.tinypic.com/qpjz2s.jpg

The truth is I was surprised to see XYplorer on GOTD. But to double the surprise, it failed to break GOTD's thumb up record. Constantly scoring around 74% since opening till closing.

Regarding XYplorer being unable to handle archive, the least you can do if you don't have external compression tool installed is including zip onto supported previewed list by opening Configuration, go to Previewed Formats tab, then add zip extension onto Web & Office Files category. That way XYplorer will reveal zip file's contents on its preview panel, not in the way Windows Explorer would open zip archive.

Another option to note is Show icon overlay located within Advanced tab. It is disabled by default but opting for this feature will display arrow icon for shortcuts files or DefenseWall's "Untrusted" mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Look corker, that day we were talking about marketing via giveaways and now this move from XYPlorer. Just before softpedia giveaway of XYPlorer have you ever heard of a XYPlorer giveaway? I am sure with the success on softpedia giveaway they have turned their attention on giveaways.

Saw it once on neowin forum. That was the first XYplorer giveaway, I think. And only one license was put on the table by that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Update:

It's a BUGGY BETA release:

http://i40.tinypic.com/qpjz2s.jpg
    What are the bugs?
    I haven't met them so far. I hope they are not major.
    Last edited by corker; 07-02-12 at 07:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast