Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO License Key Giveaway [24 hours unlimited] - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by coolng View Post
    Since all key is the same do you mind to share it with us we keep on receiving error.
    License sent to you. Check your PM.

Avinash told me that we shouldn't share it publicly at the forum or the chatbox.

Thank mate you really helpful. Received the license will check it out now.

Sorry coolng, i never applied for it. I have already mentioned above that I have dumped this and now using TuneUp so din't bother to get the license. Maybe somebody else can help you in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Sorry coolng, i never applied for it. I have already mentioned above that I have dumped this and now using TuneUp so din't bother to get the license. Maybe somebody else can help you in this.
    Naa..don't worry about it Ashwin already help me out. Cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    License sent to you. Check your PM.

Avinash told me that we shouldn't share it publicly at the forum or the chatbox.

Hi mate!!

Would you mind sending me the SERIAL via PM too?

I've been trying to get the key license from IOBIT official PROMO page all day long, but it appears that their server is overloaded by requests....and unfortunately their PROMO is about to end.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni View Post
    Hi mate!!

Would you mind sending me the SERIAL via PM too?

I've been trying to get the key license from IOBIT official PROMO page all day long, but it appears that their server is overloaded by requests....and unfortunately their PROMO is about to end.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Cheers.
    Check your pm box. It's the same license key for everyone just make sure you download and insert the license before tomorrow

Is there any way I can get the license key here? It's still February 14, in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by baperry View Post
    Is there any way I can get the license key here? It's still February 14, in the US.
    Sent to your pm box.

Thanks so much, Mike. You were so prompt and helpful.
    I'm going to run a full clean right now. I previously had the "Free" version, but it didn't clean everything up. This will be much better.
    Again, thank you.

if anyone is up and can send me the license key/serial code that would be awesome. sent my email to them this morning and never got it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast