Thread: Advanced Uninstaller PRO is now free!

Advanced Uninstaller PRO is now free!

Advanced Uninstaller PRO is now free!

Some important new improvements in Advanced Uninstaller PRO 10:

- Uninstall applications completely. After each removal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO scans for program items (both registry and disk items) that were left behind, and cleans them out. This works for most of the programs installed on your PC.
    - Full support for Windows 7, Windows 8 beta, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
    - Full support for both 32 bit and 64 bit platforms.
    - Improved installation monitor, which helps you monitor an application's setup much better than before and create a complete log containing information about what the application installed on your PC, and then remove the application completely.
    - The duplicate files finder has been improved.
    - Full support for the latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. All modern versions of Windows (such as Windows 8 beta, Windows 7, Vista and XP) are fully supported.
    Promo page:
    (redirects to cnet page, but the installer is free of Cnet's stuff, so its safe)

via

Just a heads up that this offer is still valid. Or they have made it freeware

And a new version is out.

Honestly, never tried it. Every time Revo uninstaller Free works more than enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Honestly, never tried it. Every time Revo uninstaller Free works more than enough for me.
    Just wanted to share the info, I don't use it either . Revo is the best

I think Advanced Uninstaller is a feature-rich uninstaller. It is good that it has made into freeware. Unfortunately, its richness makes it bloated to my taste. Even Revo Uninstaller is too much for me. I am currently using Total Uninstall and anticipating the next major version of Revo comes out (planned to be released around the last quarter of this year). Revo Pro 3 should utilize advanced management features, like change program name and icon anytime, add notes, merge logs and monitor updates install that Total Uninstall already has. The current Revo Uninstaller Pro 2 has rooms to improve at this term.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Just a heads up that this offer is still valid. Or they have made it freeware

And a new version is out.

It's a freeware now