Thread: List of Free Full Version Antivirus Guide

List of Free Full Version Antivirus Guide

DELETED BY AVII

copied posts not allowed.
    Last edited by coolng; 04-04-12 at 09:27 AM.

coolng pls do not post the keys directly i do not think it is allowed. For kaspersky you can use this link. You cannot also directly copy the contents of the blog here it is copy right infringement.
    Here is the link for using kaspersky IS for lifetime for free . Ps this is a legal and safe method just follow the guide. It the kis cbe(Computer bild edition).

Mods pls delete this post. I do not see mods actively working here. I can only sometimes cactch a glimpse of avi or else from past 3-4months it is the same. I think someone can be given the responsibility of doing so.

Coolng please take a look at forum rules.

Coolng, I am not sure if you are the blogger of pcsoftzone, but if you are I think you should know that you aren't allowed to advertise your website/posts here.

@Bala I don't think we need any new moderators with the current amount of activity at the forum. There are 4 mods + 1 admin and we handled the forum pretty well when it was brimming with traffic, especially during ABC. But there is always the report post button at your disposal, feel free to inform us about any bad posts that we may have overlooked.

By the way, I noticed you posted some questions at certain threads recently, i.e. personal chats. While I appreciate the concern, I suggest that you communicate via PMs/Email as people may not want to discuss personal issues in public. Of course, I am not saying that you should, just saying that it would be better.

I do keep an eye on things at the forum, just been a little busy with work. May be offline for a few weeks this month and the next.

Yes thats why I was telling we need more members as now everyones is facing tough times and are offline. It takes time before some moderator comes and removes the posts or does the needful. There are 4 mods. Only mike is most of the time active and nowadays even he is busy with tipradar. Arnab has left for good i suppose. So that leaves the job to you. Sometimes grr comes. Mostly grr and arnab are active at tipradar. IT seems like they are overloaded with duties. Avinash is also facing his own set of problems. So effectively there is no one controlling the forum. Yes agreed that posts per day are low but it may spike up any time.

As Ash said, you can use the report post thread if you see anything spammy.

I dont think there is much spam that passes the antispam filters and Mods are doing fine. Also, its better not to comment on others.

Everyone is doing their best as per their voluntary time. Its not full time job for anyone here, but just a community effort.

Closing this thread now.

Any spam for me is a deleted post/thread.