Thread: Viewing PDF and Other Document Formats with STDU Viewer

Viewing PDF and Other Document Formats with STDU Viewer

From the :
    STDU Viewer is a free viewer for multiple file formats. The goal of this software is to replace the multiple document viewers with a single one simple application. STDU Viewer supports TIFF, PDF, DjVu, XPS, JBIG2, WWF document formats. These are the most popular formats for scientific and technical documentation.
    STDU Viewer has modern tabbed interface and all standard features for this type of application (thumnail view, rotate page, search by text layer, etc). Also STDU Viewer has some extended features, such as: exporting a page or part of a page into an image file, creating your own bookmarks, setting an action for tap screen and some else others.
    I am currently using this STDU Viewer as my PDF reader. The program is small in size and it does what it is meant for: reading documents. I do not play around too much with my PDFs so I do not need a PDF Reader embedded with plethora of features. I used to use SumatraPDF but it does not support multitab interface as STDU Viewer does.

The only rather major drawback I feel against STDU Viewer is that it does not generate shell thumbnail like what we get with PDF-XChange Viewer or even Foxit PDF Reader, as the impact we cannot preview PDF on Windows Vista Explorer (or higher) and sophisticated file managers (XYplorer, Directory Opus, Total Commander, etc.) preview panel.
    Last edited by corker; 19-07-12 at 07:49 PM.