Thread: Zemana Antilogger Freeware is out!

Zemana Antilogger Freeware is out!

Zemana Antilogger Freeware is out!

Protection Features

- Keylogger attacks from identity thieves and criminals
    - Protects every application on your computer, and not just your web browser
    - Stops keyloggers by scrambling every key that you type instantly, quietly, effective, in the background
    - Even if the keyloggers capture your keystrokes, all they'll see are highly encrypted random characters
    - No confusing options to set. The Free version scrambles every keystroke, and protects everything that you type

They released a freeware even though it's not hard to get a free license of the paid version

Also apparently it now includes the same function as keyscrambler:
    System-Wide Keylogger Protection
    Encrypts keystrokes deep in your computer. Even if stolen, your information is illegible.

Yes. It seems to functions as Keyscrambler. This freeware version does only encryption of keystrokes so your not protected against screenloggers and the like. The paid version is still the best bet. About the free license, I have been trying to get one for a long time but still unlucky so I use my old Keyscrambler Pro. Still there's someone depending on his/her preference and setup (this freeware) might be enough/usefull.