Thread: Get CrossOver for FREE now!

Get CrossOver for FREE now!

Link --> .

1. Sign up using the form below.
    2. Once the form is complete, we will provide you a link. You can then download CrossOver and use it immediately.
    3. Within the next week you will receive an email from us. Clicking the unique link in that email will create a free 12-month support entitlement on our server. Your support entitlement will give you full access to support and updates for the next year.
    No idea what CrossOver is? Then check .

Valid just for today....SO HURRY!!!

Great! I knew what CrossOver is. It often appears on BitsDuJour. I have set my eye on it for long time but hasn't had Apple Machine nor used Linux hitherto. So, thanks, Arnab! This means I don't have to purchase or translate the program to obtain a license.

I do know what it is, already registered and downloaded the software but I'll have to wait to get the license.

Flock The Vote Giveaway for Hurricane Sandy Survivors

If you were affected by Hurricane Sandy, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe. We were thinking about you on October 31st, and we didn’t forget about you. So we’ve extended the Flock The Vote Giveaway for people in the affected region. Here’s how you can get your free copy of CrossOver:

1. Sign up using the form below. Please note that we will be capturing your IP address to help us verify your location.
    2. Within the next week, if you qualify, you will receive an email from us. Clicking the unique link in that email will create a free 12-month support entitlement on our server. Your support entitlement will give you full access to support and updates for the next year.
    3. If you haven't heard from us by November 15, 2012, write an email to [email protected] and we'll work to help sort things out.