Thread: Review : Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro V1.45 - Reviewing

Thumbs up Review : Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Pro V1.45 - Reviewing

Part-1

Hello All,

Let me bring the Second review thread.

Once I have completed my review, i'll remove the Reviewing from the title.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part-2

As there is no template for the review, I'm going to have the following points covered for my reviews. Anybody is free to use the same for uniformity. Avi if u like the template, set it as a standard for reviews.

1. Description
    2. Image(s)
    3. Link to developer page/site/blog [within CODES]
    4. Availability of trial [post link]
    [within CODES]
    5. System Requirements
    6. Features
    7. Benefits
    8. Version Tested/Reviewed
    9. Self review - includes Pros, Cons, difference from other products, ....
    10. Self image(s)
    11. PC configuration where tested/used - OS, RAM, CPU, HDD
    12. Any other security related products currently installed
    13. Other similar products used recently
    14. TIPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part-3

Disclaimer: All review posted by me are my own work. They are not copied from anywhere. I'm free to post this elsewhere. Admin (Avi) is having privilege to use it on his blog, without any permission; but with credit. I will not post any kind of rating, etc. It is entirely based on experience - which I'm sharing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRR, I have clarified my view on part 3 mate in your last review.

If you are going to post it anywhere else too, pls do not post it here. I am sorry to say this, but I cant help.
    Last edited by Avinash; 24-04-10 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    GRR, I have clarified my view on part 3 mate in your last review.

If you are going to post it anywhere else too, pls do not post it here. I am sorry to say this, but I cant help.

So even if you want to use it somewhere else, most probably they wont allow you but thats only my view.
    So if they allow, is it still a problem to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    So if they allow, is it still a problem to you?
    Well mate, its just not the way web works. Duplicate content is not good for the web and hence search engines have put penalties on duplicate content.

There are also copyright issues like say, someone else created a user name "grr" on another forum and its not you, posted the whole article or that website asks me for copyright violation or some other problem, it becomes a trouble. I run a blog and forum and I have to keep the forum or the blog safe from these troubles as i do not have time to tackle these issues.

I would just say, You can post your review at any other place instead of this forum if you wish. Just ask the other forum if he have issues with it or not, i think it must have issues with same content at two places.

My view point : please do not post a review here if you want to post the same review with same content etc somewhere else.