Thread: Android apps tracker

Android apps tracker

Is there any site or app which provide details about android apps price drop or apps gone free or latest update etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Is there any site or app which provide details about android apps price drop or apps gone free or latest update etc?
    Yup.

Try the App Sales website:

or even better use the app

Thanks Ash, I'll try that. Btw any other alternatives, which also notifies about latest updates and new releases.

PS: Got Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 and now time to bombard the Android forum with noob questions

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks Ash, I'll try that. Btw any other alternatives, which also notifies about latest updates and new releases.

PS: Got Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 and now time to bombard the Android forum with noob questions
    Congrats Arn

I am here to help you out. Tablets are geat for gaming. I've a Nexus 7 tablet

I think AppBrain is what you want for latest updates and stuff. Web version here:

App market:

Sign in using Gmail/facebook/twitter and sync your apps. It will display updates, and you can browse the market for new releases, price drops etc.

P.S: Check out Androidpure.com for Android related news. We cover apps, games, reviews, devices, accessories, etc. (It's Avi's blog)
    Last edited by Ashwin; 30-03-13 at 07:47 AM.