Thread: THD game version: Is it worth paying?

THD game version: Is it worth paying?

THD versions almost costs double or three times the amount of money. So is it worth paying that much amount of money or is it better to go for the general version?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    THD versions almost costs double or three times the amount of money. So is it worth paying that much amount of money or is it better to go for the general version?
    Depends on two things:

1. Whether the game is good enough and promises better graphics on Tegra devices. usually it will be very minimal like particle effects, or water effects. But its not always the case.
    2. If you have a THD device and a non Tegra one, obviously you would be tempted to but the ordinary version, since you can play it on both.

My advice would be to wait till the game goes on sale. I bought Madfinger's game Dead Trigger THD for $5 but it went on sale within a few weeks for $1. Not that it matters much, just saying that you can save a lot with sales.

Thanks. I just saw Fruit Ninja has a THD version so wondered what could be so special there to spent triple the amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks. I just saw Fruit Ninja has a THD version so wondered what could be so special there to spent triple the amount of money.
    Don't. They never update their Android versions while the iOS version gets all the fun